Construction Estimator Jobs
Construction Estimator Job Overview – WI Road Construction Jobs
Under the supervision of an Area Manager, a Construction Estimator will respond to and follow up on customers’ requests for parking lot and driveway construction.
Construction Estimator’s will play an important role in billing, change orders, accurate proposals, specification requirements and project scheduling.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build and maintain owner/client relationship
- Develop project takeoff and value engineering
- Estimate project cost and present to customer
- Work with Project and Area Managers to create and implement project schedule
- Attend pre-jobs and customer follow-up meetings
- Review and evaluate job costs and track and manage change order work
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe, timely, accurate and efficient manner observing all safety laws, policies, and rules
Successful candidates for the Construction Estimator role will be self-motivated and goal-oriented with the desire to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
On the job training will provide the knowledge and skills to become a productive member of management team, with the potential for advancement opportunities. Experience through an internship position is possible.
Our Construction Estimators and road construction crews complete work throughout Central and North Central Wisconsin, including Mosinee, WI; Wausau, WI; Stevens Point, WI; Marshfield, WI and surrounding communities.
What our employees like about working with American Asphalt of Wisconsin:
“… the daily flexibility between working in the office and working in the field on job sites.” – Harrison W.